5 Dont’s on how to care for your VHS when converting to DVD
- NEVER rewind your VHS/Film —> it will tear the oxide off of the tape and that could ruin your memories! And that’s the last thing you want to do!
- DO NOT continue to re-watch your beloved wedding/vacation videos. —> Yes, it is nostalgic. Yes, it sparks lovely feelings. BUT every time they are watched, analog information gets ripped off which makes it harder for us to convert it! —> Let the professionals handle it. That’s us. We are the professionals.
- When transferring your precious slides/pictures to video, DO NOT handle them with your finger tips!
—> your skin has natural oils and said oils can ruin the delicacy of your slides/film
—> it is a good idea to number all the slides/videos in the order you want them in
—> you want text? Where ever you want them, place what you want written in between the corresponding slides
—> when handling slides for example, handle them on each side of the slide instead of just grabbing them all willy nilly
- DO NOT send them in the mail! —> who knows what your precious memz will come in contact with! —> for example- if it comes in contact with any type of magnet, the oxide will be damaged as will your beloved memories.
- IF IT IS DAMAGED DO NOT REPAIR IT YOURSELF. I REPEAT- IF IT IS DAMAGED, DO NOT TRY TO REPAIR IT YOURSELF.
—> i’m sorry. We are the experts, not you. And in order to ensure optimized perfection, you need to let us do what we do best and thats make memories last forever.
Whats the pay out you may ask?
You get the pleasure of having a digital copy of all your memories so you can make everyone watch them at every family gathering, forever.